View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Dear Deceptitraan:

[ QUOTE ]
You are pretty good. I believe it very likely you are a 2+2er. I don't want to talk about your game or my game. If you don't want to reveal who you are, but don't mind answering this thread, create a new 2+2 account only for this.

I am very curious. Why do you repeatedly buy in for more chips throughout a session. You might lose a hand or two, still have $1K+ at the table, and rebuy for a few hundred. It only seems to happen when you lose a few hands. Is this your version of tiltblocker (to preclude you from knowing where you stand in a session)? Do you believe it offers a psychological edge over the table when you're sitting with $4K? Do you believe it offers a psychological edeg if your table mates believe you're enjoying a winning session?

I've seen nothing in your game that leads me to believe that you're random, superstitious, or otherwsie don't have a reasson to take certain actions -- so I'm really, really curious -- care to share why you do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen players like Schneids do this as well. Just a way of not knowing how much you're down at a table. So, yeah, tiltblockeresque.

___1___