View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Beginning MTH v2

[ QUOTE ]
all I need is some way to scoot the tables over to my monitor so I can do other stuff on my main screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't use auto-arrange. I set all the tables together in one corner of monitor two (or in a vertical arrangement, offset by 1/4"). When I want to see the action through to the end of a hand, I pull the table out of the stack immediately after it is returned there (i.e., before it gets buried). This is a hassle (by our new and improved MTH standards). I hope that Orca will create a new command that will allow tables to move temporarilly to new locations, that we specify, for the duration of a hand, and then resume their normal fixed location at the start of the next hand. Because multi-tablers are rarely involved a lot of hands simultaneously, this function would allow 2 monitors to handle as many tables as any one person could possbily play, without loss of ability to follow the action as needed.

[ QUOTE ]
And, of course, the option to play other sites when possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that would be brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ] By the way, I noticed when I was downloading v2 that one of those setup programs that's required is only free for a 60-day trial (RAR?). I hope there's a workaround so that we can download future versions of MTH without having to buy the set-up program . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. Good question.