View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Ebay \'Power Selling\': talk me out of it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get a lot of random stuff for free, from cases of soda, to 200 tents. If you can get things for free, or very very cheap through connections...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I just love your posts. Combine them with knowing your live on The Hill, need a safe in your house and call yourself "antny" just create such a picture in my head. Please, please, please tell me you wear a huge pinky ring. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually do have one, I got it for confirmation, but I dont wear it much, only when I get really dressed up. I am thinking about buying for everyday wearing though because a lot of my clients have them for some reason, and they are cool imhgo (in my humble guido opinion.) One fo these days Ill get around to taking pictures of the secret room + trap door that is underneath the "storage room" behind my apartment. Its my great uncles place, they used to store shine and "talk" to people down there, its sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something I've always wondered. Do you Italian guys really do this all the time or is it a cliche?

Not fighting, but the whole "knuckles to the chin" thing.

Cause that's lame, if you do.

Oh, and get the pinky ring, but to get it right, watch Joe Pesci on Saturday Night Live first, to get the idea of how to wear it properly. <font color="white"> Oh, and I'm kidding about the pic. It came up when I googled "Italian". </font>