View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Worst hand I played in a while (vs. Flair)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to apologise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[ QUOTE ]

For the record,

1. I was sick of having my blind raised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, I don't get too frisky about my small blind.
[ QUOTE ]

3. I did not know it was Brett; but it was obvious to me he was a thinking TAG. Meaning, I figured he was not just a player with the "right stats".

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you like my "You going to post that hand?" comment?
[ QUOTE ]

4. I can't wait for all you guys to get RB on Party Poker and just leave me alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find me a good deal and I'm gone, amigo.

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: As a side note before I hit the raise button pre-flop, I stood up and took of my sunglasses and said "It is time to put a stop to this."

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not, I had my values every time. Just a good run of cards is all. I did think to myself, [censored], I haven't shown down anything. I just didn't thinkk you'd get so bitchy about your small blind.

Flair 1 Brett 0

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mean to hijack your thread.

Here is the deal. I had immediate postion on either the worst or 2nd worst player at the table. Before you arrived, I had a string of good hands and strong draws that got cracked. So I was down a bit 12-15BB somewhere in there.

Then you show up and all the sudden I am not only card dead, but when I have a playable hand I am folding to your PF raises.

I was actually considering leaving the table. I also think I had folded a blind or two to you already. At this point on my HUD you were something like 21/15/2ish I think.

So when I had what I had, I was really looking for a reason to play. Not because I was tilting, but because I felt I was about to get run off a table where that had the potential to be very good... if I could get some room to breathe... which to me meant you had to slow down or I would have to leave.

So I think PF was iffy probably could have picked a better hand and better position to make a stand.

The more I think about it the more I dislike my turn play, but this could just be because I know it was you now. I like the river 3-bet, but I am not sure how correct it was.