View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Play a Hand With the Masters #2 Turn

[ QUOTE ]
AKs (diamonds would be bad) [...] AKs chop or the villain has 9 outs to draw the nut flush

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unless he's got a backdoor flush draw (K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]X[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] is the only one that makes sense to me)

[/ QUOTE ]

A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] is on the board, and Hero is holding K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

If the villain has the flush draw he either has Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (unlikely by all accounts, includ. yours) or is behind right now, but now there are more potential scare cards for the next street then there were going to the turn (Q,J,T, any [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]), another argument for pushing IMO.

It seems to me inevitable that someone is going to have the screws put to them soon in this hand, better him now, then me after a Q,J,T or [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] river. As for folding, I just don't see myself laying this down.