Old 10-14-2005, 12:00 AM
Freakin Freakin is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: Compare and Contrast: SimCity 4 and Civ 3

It's an amazing looking game though and AOE3 looks even better.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's going to be an AOE3? omg, I'm never going to finish my thesis. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It already went gold too.

[/ QUOTE ]

And is available RIGHT NOW on usenet & torrents.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably takes hours to download. I want satisfaction now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't have it now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Newsgroups bitches... It seriously took me like 50 minutes to download.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

If you only knew how big a problem i have with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to know. It could be any number of things.

You could
1) work at MS
2) have ethical problems with pirating
3) dislike newsgroups
4) prefer torrents
5) have gotten it faster
6) be jealous

I'm quite curious though. Please let me know.

Freakin