View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 06:19 PM

Default Re: 160K in 1 month for a NL novice- easy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And, as I also said, NL has the reputation of having LESS variance than limit so it is even LESS likely for 'outliers' (freakishly lucky months) to occur... So the 160K month should be more repeatable at NL than a 160K month at limit. If James282 could have a 160K month at 10/20 NL we can expect top NL players to have similar types of months with relative consistency... I want to know if this hypothesis is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing James ran better than anyone last month. This month, it will be a totally different guy. Same for next month. It's likely he will never have another month even close to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I totally agree with this statement.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

james,

A tip for next month: dont reraise $2,000 with A8 preflop. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, don't raise to 200 everytime me and some people want to see a cheap flop [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Also, there is one way to stop me from doing so! Click the middle button after I do it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-James

EDIT: I was also suited.

[/ QUOTE ]

if i am bluffing, you dont need to put it all to get me to give up, especially UTG.