View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Vegas...here I come

[ QUOTE ]
I just got back from Vegas, (posted my trip report in this section. Shameless plug). Anyways, the Stardust 1/2 $100 nl game had a drunk who was a horrible player...but enough about me, (rimshot). Seriously though, it did have a lot of drunks and bad players in it when I played there late. Also, suprisingly, the Bellagio 4/8 game at 3am was really soft. IMO. Some people have written in here that they think the Bellagio 4/8 game is easy because it is the lowest game for the rich people that stay there. I personally played with a couple of well dressed older Asian women who barely knew how to play. My thoughts were that they probably had wealthy husbands who were playing $5,000 baccarat, and that the women were killing time, but I may just be stereotyping.

I know what you mean about being nervous, but just have a couple of drinks and wait a few orbits before jumping in. Once you get into the game, that nervousness will drop. Have fun and good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

your not sterotyping too much. The Bellagio has few asian ladies that regualarly play 15-30 while their husbands play 80-160. They know what they are doing but tend to play too many hands