View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 06:11 AM

Default Re: Who here has coached/been coached and describe your experience

hahaha yeah i'm the guy on the right, the "awesome shape" one is my room mate dietrech who you can learn more about here www.myspace.com/grandmaster_of_funk ... basically we had some black chicks over from harlem and they said we were boring so we stripped down.. he put a dress on pretty soon after that. they were touching our dicks and [censored] and taking pictures with their camera phones. this only happened because they were with our other room mate, this asian kid mike.. he was having sex with their friend in his room. so then the two black chicks who were not having sex left and me and dietrech managed to get a full on gangbang going with the girl that our asian room mate banged earlier in the night. she was gross, she said "i dunno, i forgot to shave" but she had like 3 months worth of nappy gross hair down there.

that's about it.

true story: i once gangbanged a girl with my room mates while playing 3 hands of 5/10 ( i kept walking away from her and folding or whatever ) and we met the girl off of craigs list. she easily weighed 280 pounds.

night!!