View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 01:12 AM

Default Re: Meeting women online

[ QUOTE ]

This is bullcrap, have youmet most women out there? 90% of the population is undateable!!!

Realistically though there are pros and cons to internet dating. A major pro is that you know that the women there are looking, none of this buying a girl drinks until her boyfriend shows up crap, or getting cockblocked by her fat friend. You also have a larger pool in that you can pay specific attention to anyone of them, and not have to directly compete with music, smoke, noise, work or whatever goes on.

One piece of advice though- when you talk to a girl the first time no matter how well it goes don't let the conversation go over 20 mins- just don't.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah you do have the advantage of knowing that girls are only there for the sausage, but isn't incomplete information part of the element? I mean what fun is it if you know that the girl you're talking to is looking for the same thing you are? OK it makes things less stressful, and for the higher-minded it makes conversation more fluid (I guess), but the chase is part of the game. if you're looking for a straight, paved road, then maybe online dating is for you (if it even provides the perfect matchmaking services it boasts), but most of us like to feel the turns and changes of relationships. It's more stressful, but it gives you a better appreciation for the opposite sex.

I guess that most of my argument is motivated by the fact that I actually enjoy drama, but I swear there's something to it.