View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Re: What do you differently here? (there must be something)

Interesting stuff James. First of all, i felt villian in this hand was quite tricky, and i can think of instances where he outplayed me, so i don't assume i would natrually have an edge over him. What i meant to say was i think his image of me was off because of the way the cards had been going, so there was a brief period where both and him and my other opponent were not quite sure how i was playing.

As far as the quality of the games, it's interesting to hear you say what you did. I don't think the games are a cakewalk, but each time i have played i have always thought i had been able to identify 1-2 people at the table who were going to make the game worth playing, but i guess you feel these lineups aren't proftable for a player like myself. (I don't take offense to this, i really try to absord what you say here) That said, i don't know what qualifies a game as worthwhile, there are not too many total fish at this level in my limited experience, i just try to shave what i can against the medium players.

Gabe