Thread: Clear Edge Pill
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Clear Edge Pill

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the tip. I tried to get modafinil online but no place had it. I called up the foreign pharmacy and the lady told me that Adderall would be just as good. It will be here on Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Adderal is addictive. You really shouldn't use it unless it has been prescribed by a medical doctor for ADD/ADHD. For someone who has ADD/ADHD, Adderal can help them achieve a level of focus that any normal person would have. Although it's true that adderal can also help a normal person focus more, it can also make you feel jumpy, interfere with your sleep, screw with your brain chemistry, impact your heart function, and a bunch of other stuff.

Stay away from these drugs unless you need them. And if you have had any past addictions to things like booze, smokes, or drugs, be especially aware that you don't get hooked on adderal.

I think modafinil is also a controlled substance but it is different than adderal; they actually don't really know how it works for sure.

If you think you have ADD/ADHD, go to a doctor or psychiatrist. I'd suggest trying strattera first -- it's a non-stimulant and works 24x7.