View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Pay-Pro calls to verify second account.

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, no. I couldn't use my neteller account because it was associated with my old account. I had to open a Firepay account to deposit. Pay-pro is Parties cashier company and you deal with them no matter which method you choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for hte clarification.

Firepay currently blows for canadian customers: they'll only let you hold a balance in $CDN, which increases transfer costs if you're moving around money to bonus whore, and they charge you to make a deposit to their account... it's a flat deposit fee... but still.

I'm thinking moneybookers might be the right way to go, if they'll let me hold a $USD balance. (If they even let you hold a balance.).

They're large and reputable, and they only charge 0.8% on conversion.

Also, they use the rates of the european central bank, which is sweet.

A long time ago, neteller charged no conversion cost but used really shitty conversion rates (which amounted to a 1.9% fee). Now they convert at good rates but they charge a 1.9% fee.

f-king fraudulent bastards. I obviously prefer greater transparency. At least they have decent customer support.

To me, depending on what moneybookers have available, though, they may be the people that get the rest of my business.

My fingers are crossed.