Thread: BoxTree
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Re: BoxTree

[ QUOTE ]
is this another case of the because its one of evan's friends he gets special treatment rule.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're referring to the jason_t example, then you really have no idea what's going on. I didn't unban him, first of all; also, Jason is one of the best and most active posters on this site in forums that aren't a big, middle-school style clusterfuck (e.g. the one you "moderate").

Furthermore, I barely know boxtree. I met him once in January at a 2+2 get together in NYC. Since then we've occasionally exchanged PMs and IMs. I know that he posts somewhat regularly and mostly in strategy forums. I've never read a post from him that I didn't enjoy on a higher level than "SIIHP".

Banning him permanently is absurd and if I have the ability to undo that I will. The point of moderating this forum is to make it a better place, not for you to exert your power of banning people at your discretion w/o just cause (no, circumventing the profanity filter is not just cause for a permanent banning).

Can you please get your head out of your ass before you continue posting/banning people? Those of us w/ a semblance of reason would appreciate it. Thanks.