View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 05:51 AM

Default Re: NLH Decision – “more angles than a protractor!”

Randy, I believe the ruling was correct as well. I'm glad the angle shooter got what he deserved. Although he could have used a nice swift kick in the nuts by Capone. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This is where I find Cali vs Vegas much different...

[ QUOTE ]
Normally in NL you can return for your stack for more chips;

[/ QUOTE ]

In Vegas rooms, I'm not aware of one that will allow this. You either have to state the amount or more all the chips out in on shot. No returning to the stack as that was causing angle shots between bettor and possible callers. I dont need to go into that much, I'm sure most of you can figure that part out.

On a side note, I had something similar happen to me at MGM.
Story: 1/2 NL with a betting line. Rule had just been changed to whatever you cut out is a bet, not whatever is in your hand is a bet, over the line. Well, I had top 2 pair and was about to bet 50, so being the dealer I am, I took a stack out, started to cut and had dropped 25 (5 chips) and the other guy shouts CALL!! So i take my hand out and he tries to tell the dealer that now everything in my hand was a bet. The dealer stated the rule and it was an obvious angle shot as he just hit trips and was a giant tell that he coulnd't wait for me to get that entire hundred over the line. I almost called Al to come kick him in the nuts for trying to shoot an angle. I just told him to learn to the rules and go in turn before he screws himself out of more $ again.