Thread: Can't sleep
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Can\'t sleep

I used to have a problem like this. The summer between my senior year of HS and my freshman year of college was a jopke. I remember one night I raged all night in geneva until like 5, went to bed piss drunk but couldnt fall asleep until maybe 10 in the morning(no I wasnt doing coke or anything). Nights like that are total nightmares. If sleeping pills wont do the trick for you I would start working out a lot and eating a ton of food. That usually seemed to improve how I slept. I think problems like this are also associated with problems in your life though. I know I had some things going on during this period of my life that made me stressed out and probably had an effect on my sleeping. It seems as if you arent an insomniac so I would assume its probably just a bad phase and if things in your life arent exactly perfect I would look to those problems as the imediate cause but I would also start eating lot and working out. Drinking yourself retarded every night might also work. I feel your pain though...I remember sitting in bed a ton of nights for almost 6 hours some nights trying to sleep and woundering why I couldnt. It is really very frustrating...probably more of a mental block more than anything.