Thread: Statking?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Statking?

It is well worth it if you play live. Like Steamboat said it keeps you honest about your game. Plus I keep my live and online stats separate, hence statking for live and PT for online.

I wish I had used it sooner than when I first started to use it. Reason being because during my down swings it felt like I was down overall even though I knew I was up. I did not have any stats to look at to help reinforce the fact that I was up overall even when I was in a downswing.

Having Statking and keeping track of my winnings, if I hit a down swing I can still look at statking and see that I am up overall. Helps with the psychological battles.

Also has graphs, which are nice. I guess you could always use a notepad and pencil to keep track of winnings and hours but that can end up being a pain. Statking makes it much more easier to keep track of everything.

Just download it, it comes with a trial period of 50 sessions. And then if you want to use it over 50 sessions you'll have to pay the 30 bucks to get it registered.