View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Party will never give RB

[ QUOTE ]
Why should they? Do you think that if they do allow it, it will remain a well kept secret? Not a chance. So do you think that the 100,000+ (just an estimate- I guess there are a lot more) non-"pro" Party players, the "fishes", will not claim one way or another rakeback for themselves? And what is this going to cause? Is Party going to give up 25-30% of their revenues? They would happily spend this money to attract new players. But why give it to you? And why make recruiting new players so expensive when everyone will be asking for RB? Is it a coincidence that the 2nd most popular site (Pokerstars) doesn't offer RB?

And for the daydreamers who expect to receive RB on existing accounts, do you think that Party will give up a part of their revenues to keep existing customers?
I'm sure there will be exceptions (of ppl receiving RB, that is in a legitimate way) but this is where it will stay: an exception

[/ QUOTE ]

I am an existing customer. But I don't play there.

And my play has a monetary worth to Party. I know what it would take for Party to get me to play there. Party also knows this. Until I get rakeback at Party I will happily play at Pokerstars and Prima. I am confident I don't lose any money doing it.