View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Party changed theit raked hand definiton (now participated hands).

[ QUOTE ]
Bob -- I appreciate the sentiment, but if I had said on Thursday that Party was gonna split into two networks, would you have believed me?

Beware, they have already shown a willingness to make drastic and somewhat underhanded moves without notice. They are going to be experiencing significant pressure from stockholders due to dropping revenues and stock prices. And many options will be examined.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this thread was originally about what has HAPPENED, not conjecture or what "options might be examined."

What HAS happened has been a change in wording. This *MAY* be about a forthcoming change in raked hand tabulation to a contributed-pot definition. Or it instead *MAY* be a clarification so that NLHE rakes of .10 count as "raked hands" but NLHE rakes of .05 do NOT.

As of this moment, according to several on this thread, Party is continuing to tabulate raked hands in the same way as before -- and that method includes crediting a player for hands in which he folds pre-flop without putting money in the pot.

I have made it clear in my prior post that if/when I see actual evidence of a change in how Party is tabulating raked hands, then I will certainly defer to such evidence. At this moment, there is none.