View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Party changed theit raked hand definiton (now participated hands).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking the actual outcome will be POSITIVE for us

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmmmmm. no. the only way it would be positive is if they dropped the raked hands for bonuses down SIGNFICANTLY which there's no way theyre doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here to help you understand my post.

If my interpretation is correct, that would mean that NLHE pots which are raked .10 would count toward your "raked hand count." This is positive when compared to a system which only counts pots raked over .25 toward your "raked hand count."

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) When you are dealt cards and you fold in a hand, you are PARTICIPATING.

[/ QUOTE ]

"A player is considered to have played a raked hand if he or she has contributed 1 cent or more in rake in that hand."

how do you interpret your quote from party's line? party says you must pay money for a hand to count. it's pretty cut and dry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your interpretation of "cut and dry" does not mesh with the two other posts on this thread by people who are currently clearing a bonus at Party and who are finding that raked hands are accumulating as usual on pots where the player is folding pre-flop.

I take this more seriously than parsing the wording of Party's statement given their history of unclear writing.

My interpretation will change if/when Party changes how raked hands are accumulating OR if those who have posted evidence to the contrary of the initial post (and your assertion) are lying or mistaken.

I will be depositing for a Party bonus soon and will play some .5/1 hands. If the raked hand count is not counting hands folded pre-flop, I will add such evidence to this thread.