View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 10:20 AM

Default Re: Simple question

[ QUOTE ]
It's a choice and therefore a sin like any other sin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already responded to this, when I first asked. I then responded to the response I knew you were going to give. I think that makes two responses forthcoming (I've lost count). Homosexuality is most definitely not a choice. I understand that casts serious doubt over large parts of the bible, and therefore cannot be true by definition, but it's true. You completely sidestepped that entire post, which was totally intellectually dishonest.

Like I said, sexuality is a spectrum. Some people can be completely turned off by the same sex. Some people have ambiguous feelings about whether or not they could love someone of the same sex. These feelings are not choices, and I KNOW this, to a much larger extent than you 'know' that there are angels and demons and a fiery place where a red man with horns and a pitchfork dwells.

Oh, and your comments on how you can believe that Christianity is false. You've already implied that if it ever is proven false it would be because god wanted it to be proven false. I understand you're going to talk your way out of it by saying "I said god, not the christian god" but since god, by your definition, is the christian god, there's really no way out of your position other than more intellectual (and by saying intellectual I'm giving you more credit than you deserve) dishonesty. You're a complete joke. When I first started reading your posts I thought you were doing a satirical mockery of christians because that's what you came across as doing. That people like you actually exist scares me, as it's the mindset of people like you that crash planes into buildings and cut the hands off of innocent people (a la Christopher Columbus, who we should ALL celebrate). I agree that you should be ignored, as you are completely ignoring us as well as logic.