Thread: Party rakeback
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 03:28 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: Party rakeback

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do know they get a lot of pressure from their affiliate managers to not give more than a certain amount. I don't know anyone who got more than 30% at Eurobet. if they did, the affiliate would have to trust that person enough to not tell anyone. if word got out that someone was getting 32% then everyone would want 32% and the affiliate managers would be pissed. Even 30% was somewhat hush hush. All the Eurobet offers made you email them to request an offer.

it's very possible Party said that if they pay out >25%, they lose their affiliateship and forfeit any money they've accrued. if that's the case, it's not worth a big time affiliate risking his whole business for one person's 3%

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting, thanks for the post. i dont understand the incentive party has to keep the rakeback % down though, why would they rather the affiliates have it than the players? it seems to me theyd rather give it to the players (some of whom it will keep in action longer). what am i missing?

do you think im wrong to wait? whats your plan?

[/ QUOTE ]

well I don't know for sure, but I think originally it was capped at 30%. then Empire went to 35%, most likely due to competition from Eurobet. I would think that Party would rather not have affiliates bitching that they need 35% from them or people will go play on Prima or something.

as much bad things as I've said about Party not knowing how to run a business, man are they looking good now. they have all of us where they want us. I'm surprised they are even giving 30%