View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 10:54 PM

Default Re: now maybe we all get to reveal screen names and discuss

the dude to my left was def could use some work. he coldcalled too much and didnt raise pf on a few hands.

dont ever try to pull this garbage on me again.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. button has q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] j [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. bb has A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (16 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB folds, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Turn: (12.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

River: (15.50 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero folds, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 24.50 BB

2 other hands you may have blown me off. i opened on the button with ak, you 3bet and i capped. on the turn you donked into me on an innoculous board and i mucked.

the other hand i had 1010 and you check3bet a flop of jj6. i mucked on the turn. proly should have called down.

the guy 2 to my right was complete jackass. his play offended me.