View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Is anyone going to deposit to make the max bonus for Multi today?

I am going to deposit for sure. I doubt for the whole thing though, I was late to join in this so I'm only 1/2 way through the first 20X $100 - also done the 5X $100 sign-up this week.

I'm planning to deposit $200 + $150 + $100 + $50, since I have 4 codes remaining. $500 / 10000 r.hands shouldn't be too much trouble over 20 days, but reducing deposits just in case I don't make it.

Currently showing ~8000 players, in the lobby, that is still a fair pool of players, I think. Besides, all the good players have moved to Party now, have they not?

Here's hoping Multi do this again in November - a 20X bonus should be profitable for both players and Multi, I think. I suppose I'll know when the bonus is done and the MGR can be calculated.

I signed @ multi up just before Party flicked the doom-switch on the skins, so this bonus is not quite what I was expecting, but I have to say that I'm finding the new Party X-Skins Network to be kinda good - game selection is fine at the NL25 level, and so far I have found the players to have been little different to the pre-split days. There are certainly fewer chip-spewing fish, but still enough to profit at the tables while clearing bonus.

Enjoy!

Dave.