View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 11:59 AM

Default Re: when you get f-ed with every step of the way

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regarding my original post, against these types of opponents, what should I do in the following situations:

1) My opponet has already shown that he will raise my flop bet with nothing. I raise PF with AK, he calls. I miss the flop.

2) Against the same opponent, I flop 3rd pair from BB, and he raises my flop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to harp, but I would really appreciate it if someone would answer this question, because I find myself in this situation at least once a week, and I never know what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Against bad aggressive opponents I am seeing a showdown with AK if it his heads up. If I hit an ace or a king I put a few more bets in. I am seeing any showdown typically with any pair as long as the board isn't too scary. The great thing about these opponents is that they do the betting for you. The variance can be high b/c you're showing down a lot of hands and even these LAGs get hands sometimes.

It looks like you played the hands well. However, I do think you need to tighten up preflop, give up on marginal blind steals with hands like Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and junky bottom pair hands from the blinds when your playing OOP.