View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 05:20 AM

Default Re: So I lost my virginity

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[censored] wont ban me....and wacki knows what im talkin about so thats all that matters to me.....

chances of him getting AIDS from that girl is very very very low...chances of something else is higher....AIDS is something that is far more under control in recent years and one of the last STDs people should worry about contracting (but of course worry about more b/c of its consequences) Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.