View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: is there a way to get rakeback on party?

We had some idea of Partys plans and hinted at it to our larger affiliates so they would be prepared, which they were. Due to Party being a public company they could not let anyone know exactly what would happen without major implications.

There are some Party affiliates who look out for their players and are not fly-by-nighters. It makes sense to investigate who you are signing up under.

It is important to be under an affiliate who will not have accounts closed due to inactivity, can help resolve customer service issues, and can assure you that the association will be long term, even if Party decides to change the rules down the road.

There are affiliates on here that can do that and more.

Also, I can tell you that Partys official stance on rakeback is that they do not allow it and affiliates who advertise Party rakeback on their websites will be history once the dust settles.

> I would very much like to understand how it was that you guys had no idea of this and in fact were informed by your contacts that contracts were renewed, etc. Did the site(s) themselves lie to you or do you work under a sub-affiliate that lied to you? If the guys who control what you get back are willing to screw you over, that makes the situation quite risky for anyone who does business with you. Are you working directly with Party to offer your new deal?

As I said before, I am asking these questions because it seemed like there were a number of people who were aware of what was going on well before you guys, and not only were you guys not aware, you were flat out stating that those people were wrong. I am sure many others like me who would like to get rakeback on Party are in the same position as me and would like to be as informed as possible to make the best decision about who are likely to be solid and stable Party affiliates.

I appreciate whatever info you can provide and thank you for not spamming us like some of these other clowns.