View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 09:36 PM

Default Re: One of you guys should step up as the [censored] of MHNL

I talked with a few of the other mods from last weeks incident with spladle master and r3vbr, some suggested a warning system works better than a ban, even if it is just for a few days. Can I really ban someone because they have an opinion different from yours, mine, or anyone elses? Even if it is retarded? For some reason, that doesn't really seem right. I assume that's what you mean by stupid [censored]. I was trying to not get all gestapo on the forum and be a little more lenient concerning certain thread topics/conversations (and their total lack of relevance/coherent thought/etc), but if everyone is really bothered by it, then I could just start ramping up the deleted threads/warnings/etc...

Originally when I became a mod, I had visions of deleting a thread here or there, but for the most part having a minor role expecting all of us to work together to keep this place neat...meh.

BTW, I'd be all for yeti,fsu,kkf,flawless etc to hop on board too. I don't know how many others care enough to do it though like flawless mentioned...