View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Now we find out who is the sickest.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh wow.

Did you really need to spend that time looking up my recent history?

And yes, on the obvious "conflicts" of my earn and the impact of rakeback, the 120k/90k figure was a rough estimate. I am a college student who plays part time, and therefore has no real world numbers to quite base my earn on. However, I plan to go pro in May when I graduate and 120k is a fair number I think I can earn in one year's time (which of course is now lowered, if I were to play on Party with no rakeback.)

And yes, learn to love my insensitive comments. I like to offend and be completely honest with my words. I reserve judgement for nobody and will speak with emotion. I speak as I feel and I love to make jokes that, yes, you PC nits will find offensive. I like it that way.

And to who said I am a punk, I believe I contribute much to the MTT and HUSH forums in poker discussion. I tend to stray from this forum, because postflop play and early level looseness is frowned/yelled upon. You do not know me, therefore do not talk [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

You're such a child. Go away & don't come back until you've had some sense knocked into you.