View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 05:10 AM

Default Re: is there a way to get rakeback on party?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
Yes, I am. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]
Since you're up late, can you provide some insight as to what we can expect? Need to create new accounts? Need to provide you with more information monthly since I hear Party doesn't provide you individual stats? What do you expect the Party rakeback process to be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Up late? Guys, if I sleep by Monday morning I will be happy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Anyways, here is the deal. We will be able to offer it. We will be able to set this up Monday or Tuesday. We have gotten confirmation that we will be able to do this. We do not know what is going to happen with people that already have an existing account on Party. But, I assure you that we are working on this as well. We want you guys signed up with RB, just as much as you want to signup for it. There will be individual trackers (from what I have been told), but, since, Party is not able to get them to us until Monday/Tuesday, we will not be able to create them and set people up until then.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions. I will try to answer what I can, but there are some areas we just don't know about right now. I also apologize for being so short in this message, but there are a lot of emails I have to answer as well.

craig

p.s. I prefer not to receive PM's regarding this situation. It is much easier and quicker for me to check my email. I can be reached at cruderman@raketracker.com .

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you craig.

PS - PLEASE push for existing Party users to be able to take up this offer.