View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 02:41 AM

Default Re: Opening a new party account

I just read this elsewhere from a link posted on the affiliate/rakeback board. I don't know anything about it. I won't post the affiliate sites name to be kosher. I think it answers your question kind of maybe. I may try it later on if I start playing party again. I'll have to check out what is going to be offered. Sounds promising though.

[ QUOTE ]
If you are Currently playing on Empire or another skin because someone has offered you some "special offer". Switch Back to Party Poker and get a 25% Players Action Bonus.

bullet

To be eligible for the XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com offer your account must have been inactive for the previous 60 days. In other words if you have played using your Party Poker account in the last 60 days you will be ineligible for this offer.

bullet

If you have an open or closed account on Party Poker, fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we will switch you back to Party Poker. You receive a 20% sign up bonus & you will get a 25% Players Action Bonus!!

bullet

If you have any funds in your Party Poker account they will automatically be transferred to your new account. Please allow 24-48 hours for transfe

[/ QUOTE ]