View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Evaluating quality of threads

PoBoy, I could say the same wrt your opposition. I think you are a little too pessimistic, but you have argued your case intelligently and reasonably. That is why I don't see people responding to your posts saying "you should be banned, dumbass."

I believe [censored] has given us enough to go by:

[ QUOTE ]
A few examples? Well let's say someone comes up with a really good thread idea for the day, or a question dealing with some form of sexual behavior. This is not your license to then extrapolate on that one thread of make a bunch of new threads all slightly different but infinently worse.

Also finding some stupid 5 year old pic with not so cute little tag is not a reason to start threads, neither is half the other crap some of you think is funny.

For god's sake people if you are going to make a poll, do it correctly and have real options.

SIIHP - It needs to stop.

Those who start threads will be judged more harsly than those who just reply. Those posters who are strictly OOT will be judged more harsly than those who are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] has also responded to a couple of more generic posts of mine in agreement that he's just trying to reduce the amount of lame, dumbass crap that gets posted here.

Already, there have been dissenting comments re: SIIHP, and I believe [censored] will take those into account, as he has taken into account other dissenting feedback. I agree that SIIHP, like many other things here such as gimmick accounts, is something that is funny when used sparingly and appropriately.