Thread: 50/100 Boat??
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:18 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: 50/100 Boat??

"because you wouldn't have bet the pot on the flop with the queen, nor if you had pocket 6s and flopped a boat"

be careful with this assumption. against an aggro player or any player when shorthanded, they can think you are on a blind stealing escapade, especially considering your last few orbits of play. 2-3/10 times i will bet the pot with a queen here, especially cause of the flush draw.

the 6 on the turn is one of the very viable cards i gave him. to which i was behind, that was my decision on the river did his 6 get counterfeited, missed flush draw, does he have the lady. whether it be wrong or right. without that 6 on turn, i would have fired again. his range of hands are too broad to take a stab at. this game four handed, you see everything and anything at any given time.

my gut told me to fold in this spot, but it was a fun and interesting hand, dont get that too much anymore [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]