View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:12 PM

Default Re: 1/2 6max. - turned set completes FD

I think my statement of "she's a bit of a calling station" was overvalued by most of the repliers, probably I should have been clearer.
I did not say she is a complete CS. In fact she doesn't call down with TPNK hands no matter what, she just calls more than the typical 2+2-player would. Betting the turn will most probably make her fold any hand we are ahead of, except maybe TPTK or better or a hand containing Qh-Ah.
Turn card is an action killer even for her standards and she might even fold the hands mentioned. TPTK with a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] she might call or might shove, i can't tell. A flush would be definetly a CR all-in from her, where I prolly have to fold.
When I said "a bit tricky", this means she might C/push the turn with pair and draw. She is not capable of pushing the river on air. This push is for value, prolly flush, but who knows her crude standards. With a medium hand she will kind of block river 1/2-1 PSB.

So I see the turn card as an action killer and risk getting outdrawn with 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], get some additional money from her on river if I'm ahead and will break her, if she has the flush and river one of 10 FH or better cards.
Does this change things?