View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: To believe or not to believe - that is the quesiton.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, just like it except none of the made up bullsh!t.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I had the passion for my religion that you have against religion. Ironic.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wanted this type of response based on this thread you created, and I'll bet you wanted it just for a comment like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I honestly thought there was a difference between athiests and agnostics. I wish I was as good at game theory as you suggest.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you could have just asked that question rather than your mocking original post -- ("Until all the “geniuses” agree to what to believe (think) how are we mortals supposed to know? Please, we are looking for guidance from you. Get back to us ASAP.")

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was a valid point. Pardon my ignorance of atheism/agnosticism. From previous posts here on the forum, I got the impression that there was a difference. I think I have edified someof us enough regarding some misconceptions about (my )religion (not saying the edification amounted to anything of importance) that I am entitled to a faux pas.

Can we agree on this: That to believe that “there is absolutely no possibility of a God” is as “silly” a thinking as how agnostics view what believers think (them silly) about their religion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read some of my prev posts and I have already stated that such a statement cannot be supported. Unfortunately, theists like you seem to want to use that as some sort of argument for their side, which is absurd.