View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: KK Looks Good, But Everybody Loves The Flop

[ QUOTE ]
It became quite apparent I was way behind after the heavy action on the seemingly ragged flop. With that in mind, what are our reasons for calling down as opposed to folding

[/ QUOTE ]

You call down because many players play and raise with draws and some players even raise and re-raise with nothing. Its worth a call-down. I agree the flop hit someone, most likely a set, but its still okay to call down, this is where reads come into play, with no reads however I don't see folding as an option, did you forget about A10, K10, a lot would call a raise and re-raise with them on the flop. But the turn helped no one. If things get out of hand on the turn,, like if you get re-raised with a blank, its okay to fold then. Calling a re-raise on the turn is about a 50/50 in my opinion, not that easy, but calling here I think is completely standard. Against a mouse I'd fold the re-raise on the turn and call against a shark. Sharks play flush draws agressively. And if he misses on the River as well you can value bet and pick up an even larger pot.