View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: In an Effort of Healing - Let Matty Buy You Lunch! *

[ QUOTE ]
I went with 3 friends at work to Arriba Baja Grill.

I ate marinated Mahi Mahi in crispy flour tortillas with lettuce, cheese and tomato. I had black beans and mexican rice on the side, ice water with lemon to drink. The salsas that I used were fire roasted medium salsa and guacamole salsa in a 1 to 2 ratio.

While eating no less than 7 honeys walked by.

3 blondes, one with big fake breasts and a bit of an OC sneer to her, one very fit, thin blonde wearing a cute skirt and quite tan and the other with very nice breasts that could be real, a pleasant smile and nice, tight fitting jeans.

1 redhead and 1 brunette passed by, both tall with a thin, corporate look about them but finely featured faces.

Lastly an asian chick walked by who was very fashionable (white thin sweater exposing her neck perfectly, and 3/4 pants or whatever with some sort of ankle bracelet, and had the cutest face of all 7 women and was in an easily viewable line for our viewing pleasure....

I give the overall lunch experience an 8/10 (we had to park in a spot that wasn't ideal - otherwise 8.5 easy). I am more than ready for the rest of my work day.

$5.87

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Were is this? I may have to try it next Friday.