View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Hand to Talk About

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

Here's a hand that I played a few nights ago in the $80-$160 game at The Bellagio.

First some background. I had been losing in the game but had just won a big pot from a very loose aggressive player who normally plays in the bigger mixed games. This hand features him again.

The game was six handed. The UTG player folded. I raised with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. The player on my left folded, and the loose aggressive player who was on the button makes it three bets. The blinds fold and I call.

The flop is K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I check. My opponent bets. I check raise. And my opponent makes it three bets. I call.

The turn is the 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I bet and my opponent calls.

The river is the 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I check. My opponent bets. And I call.

All comments are welcome.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason, how often would you play a flush draw like this given the player above(or any other hand that nines beat)? I think he played his hand terribly and should have folded the turn.