View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Suggesting that someone is gay???

[ QUOTE ]
So for many, many, many years homosexuals weren't allowed to show physical love"

[/ QUOTE ]

What? That is among the dumbest things ever said. Homosexuals weren't allowed to show physical love? Really? Sure, some states has these anti-sodomy laws, but they were thankfully almost never enforced. If that is the best you can do, I am owning you, son.

[ QUOTE ]
Why would someone WANT. WANT WANT WANT

[/ QUOTE ]

Because maybe that is their belief? I don't care what two consenting adults do, but there are people with certain religious beliefs who have objections. What ever happened to tolerance? I hear people preach tolerance, yet they rarely practice it. As Ted Koppel said once referring to some gays, "tolerance is a one-way street." If people should tolerant gays (as they should), then maybe you and others should tolerate peoples beliefs that you disagree with. Tolerance needs to be a two-way street. Or do you disagree?

[ QUOTE ]
but I'm once again willing to bet my life for ten dollars from you that we can find someone more popular than Keyes that would rather keep homosexuals from being with each other. I'm pretty sure all I have to do is read off a list of prominent conservatives. I think Ann Coulter fits the description. She's pretty anti-gay and wants homosexuals not to be together. Strike 2 for you. Christ all mighty I'm going to town on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, you are still going to town on me. I asked you to name some prominent people and you came up with a Senate candidate who lost by one of the worst landslides in recent memory, and a syndicated columnist who is hated by many. You are right, that sure represents a good chunk of America.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, the reason why she was penniless is that she was living off her parents, as most children tend to do. If your parents kicked you out of the house and just happened to not have a job at the time, you would be penniless as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Wasn't she like..20 years old? When I was that age, I was working 30 hours a week while going to college. Please explain to me why she cannot do something similar? I don't agree with the decision her parents made, but you are talking like she was 11 or something.