View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 12:21 PM

Default Re: In an Effort of Healing - Let Matty Buy You Lunch! *

[ QUOTE ]
This is a good lunch and a great deal. I'd like to see more variety in the rolls though. I'm subtracting $2.00 for the repeat roll. $1.00 for the Miso Soup (too hot for soup) and the full price of the Sprite. Canned Soda doesn't do it for me, you're in college have a [censored] beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good analysis. I knew the double spicy tuna roll would hurt me. This place doesn't have a great selection of rolls (although they do have a spciy spider roll that isn't available for the special), but honestly there's a pretty good chance I would have gotten 2 spicy tuna rolls anyway; I think a $2 deduction is fair.

As far as the soup issue, it's pretty chilly in my apartment since we keep our A/C on pretty high, it also looks fairly overcast outside, all in all it feels like a soup day. However, I can see how someone who's set foot outside could feel differently.

I was also pretty sure the Sprite would hurt me. I've been cutting back on soda quite a bit lately but I was in the mood today. All in all though, I really can't argue when you say, "have a [censored] beer."

[ QUOTE ]
I'll round it up to $8.00. PM me...yadda yadda.

[/ QUOTE ]
PM on the way. Thanks.