View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 11:11 AM

Default Re: How do you feel about people outright asking you for money?

Wouldn't a chain of hatred and jealosy be more likely if you took your 200 million, used it all for yourself, and hung everyone you loved out to dry?

You tell me which is worse. Giving enough money to all that are important to you so that they can either retire or pursue an alternate career that makes them happy and proves fullfilling OR

You using all the money for yourself and all the people important to you have to continue to grind it out everyday at jobs that niether make them happy nor are fullfilling. Obviously this is not the case with all of my friends and family, but most of them would rather be doing something else besides working. Why not give them that chance?

I'll roll the dice everytime that one or more of my friends and family will not handle the money well. If the rest leave thier crappy jobs and pursue a happy existance, it would all be worth it.

And if you think that this money will cause someone to "no longer follow the law" then first of all, why are they an important part of your life and second of all, don't lend money to that person. And yes, I realize this disgrimination will cause problems, but It's not enough for me to agree that giving the money to no one is a good idea.

Peace

Goodie