View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 02:41 AM

Default Re: Help my kids school!

[ QUOTE ]
I kept up with this thread for a while, but don't really want to search the last few pages before asking this. Is anyone a member of any big online gaming forums? Gaming like Halo, Counter Strike etc. Those players would get into this thing in the same way that OOT has.

Also, you might want to do an ebay auction. That could gain a lot of interest if done right.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are great and I mean great ideas and should not be overlooked. I am willing to post in those forums to try and get more people to vote. I need 2 things first.

1. I don't know how to ask for help properly. I don't want to be considered spam. Could someone write a form letter type of thing that I could use? As I write and in general operate at a grade 5 level. I guess I could pretend I go to forest and am asking for help! lol

2. Permission from the team to go out and actively recruit new people. Some expressed the feeling that it would be cooler if we won this on our own.

I don't know jack about e-bay but I would be willing to try and learn. I don't really understand the concept of this one though.

You voters have been doing great! I'm back at it myself finally. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]