View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Petition To Remove [censored]\'s Moderation Power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, if you are thinking of posting something, and you think [censored] might ban you because of it, either a) you're a pussy and we don't want you here or b)the idea probably isn't that good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly! That's why its so great! People will have to think before their idiotic little hands reach for the keyboard in order to dribble their idiocy across OOT.

For instance, comparing anything - anything! - in this forum to "Nazi Germany" is idiocy. Worrying about your post getting you banned is a good thing: it makes you think about the quality of your post. Worrying about your post getting you sent to a gulag, or getting your family sent to a dank, dark prison somewhere, is so retarded it should never be mentioned. Hence the idiocy of bringing up any sort of genocidal regime here.

One of the major faults of internet forums is the complete lack of accountability. This is why people will type "YSSCKY" here, but never, ever say that to a coworker. [censored] 's idea adds some level of accountability for what is posted here, and that will inevitably raise the quality of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

while i dont agree with [censored] getting "executive oot powers" i do agree with much of what u wrote, particularly the last part. which i why i am in full support of keeping SIIHP. I say this all the time to people. Like a hot chic comes by, Me: "i would SIIHP" Buddy: "shes so fine, i would lick her pooper" Me: "whatever dude, lets go get some beer" etc.