View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Ann Coulter is a Stupid Bitch

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
eriously, methods aside, Ann Coulter and Al Franken are two sides of the side coin, demagogues who exist for the sole purpose of slinging mud at the other side and to make money doing so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Grey here. Coulter's statements, even if you aren't supposed tot ake them seriouly (I don;t know whether or not that is the case) go WAY beyound "mud-slinging" at the other side. The fact that you had to pick a random blog to find a liberal equivalent of Coulter's comments rather than quote something Franken said shows that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty much done with this topic, but I want to make two points. The first is that regardless of how much you despise this woman, the caterwauling of the left over statements only feed the fire. As I said to Grey, this is simple human psychology, something even my young daughters understand to some degree already.

Secondly, and more specifically, you alleged that I "picked some random blog to find the liberal equivalent of Coulter", only shows that you either hadnt read the entire exchange between Grey and me plus my posted link, or completely misunderstood the exchange. Hard to believe either one applies to you Nicky, but I cant figure otherwise. To clarify, Grey made an assertion that the liberal blogsphere probably was the closest to Coulter in his opinion. I asked if he was going to to condemn them. He said, condemn who, and I provided him a link. And it wasnt some random blogger, it was a piece by a Pulitzer prize winning author. But dont bother with the details..

PS I may muster enough inspiration to start an "Al Franken is a Stupid [censored]" thread and see if I can work myself into an indignant lather over the opining of some brainless demagogue.