SB ($55.20)
BB ($12.85)
UTG ($12.15)
MP ($13.75)
Hero ($27.80)

[/ QUOTE ]

1- [DELETED BY POSTER BECAUSE THIS POINT MADE NO SENSE.]

2- Villains' stacks

SB has a full stack and decided to check on this draw-heavy board, so he's probably not playing a set or two pair, or some hand that wants to make better hands pay to draw out. Even a straight in SB would have to be worried a little bit about a flush draw.

The other two villains are short-stacked. Without a read, I treat most short-stacks without too much respect because they are just about pot-committed in any hand they play past the flop. They could have anything from a straight, to a flush draw, to a set, to top pair, to a pair with an OESD, to an underpair, to overcards, to who knows? So, I think I'd bet just enough to put them both all-in on the flop and probably fold to a major check/raise from SB.

3- What if the stacks were deeper?

If all players had full or deep stacks, or you had any read at all that at least one of them was nut-peddling with their short stack, then I'd still want to raise, but then fold to a call/bet or a re-raise push from either one.

4 - Folding is still ok

Although I wouldn't have folded for the reasons I've stated above, I think folding is ok too. It's probably a lot lower variance. You really don't have a big hand and the board is too coordinated for comfort.