View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.32 Release - Full Tilt Support

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PokerAce...Absolute just went live w/ Instant HandHistories (stored on Harddrive)...these HHs also contain the table name and all that soooooo...anyway u can add support for Absolute?

(of course they changed the HH format slightly so it will not be until next week they can import into PT...have to wait on Pat getting a patch out for it)

Also AP seems to use the exact same system as Pokerstars w/ the IHH window. (but to get to it, u have to click the Hand # on a table I beleive.)

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can get access to the hand histories, I will add support for AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

AP shows observed HH.

Open up AP...pick any table that has a game going. Click the Hand # (where it shoes current/previous hand # in the upper right corner of the table)...this will bring u to the Instant HH window.

U have to watch one full hand from beginning to end before any histories will be displayed. They do show mucked cards now (of course u have to be sitting at a table for this to happen, other wise it says [MUCKED] if u observe a hand going to showdown.) Anyway, Pat said a patch for their new HH format should be availible early next week.