View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: SnG User Request

[ QUOTE ]

1.) Allow the auto-locate non-active screens function to put all non-active screens into one of the 4 corners rather than auto-locate them to the 3 vacant corners (i.e. user could choose which corner ALL of the non-active screens would go to).

2.) Create a function that would automatically close the table when a SnG is completed.

3.) Create a function that would automatically open a new table and buyin to a new SnG as soon as one completes (i.e. continuously keep 8, 12, etc. tables running by selecting new open seats in a selected buyin range).

[/ QUOTE ]

Those functions would be useful for cash games as well.

Any functions that allowed one to more easily enter and exit tables would be great. For example (as long as we are dreaming, here):

1.Joining tables: The prompt "your table xxxx is ready", is time consuming b/c you don't know which party skin it is from and a number of responses must follow. It would help to have an auto function that allowed those prompts to be answered "take seat". If the next screen states somthing that indicates you can't sit (that you already have 4 tables open, or are already sitting at the table), then an auto "remove me from the list" and "leave table" would be a dream (that is, a preferences setting rather than a command). Likewise, a keystroke command that resulted in both, "leave table" and "take me off the list" would also be useful.

If the MTH table list also included the name of the skin or the number of tables open at each skin, it would be helpful as well.

2.A key stroke Command to leave a focused table (i.e., that included the double-check prompt that you get when you try to leave). Even better, would be the ability to make the command at any point during your last orbit, such that after the last hand before the BB reaches you, you automatically leave the table.

These thigs are secondary, but once you get the program where you want it, they would make hyper-tabling a lot more efficient. And we are all about efficiency.