View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 03:50 PM

Default Re: My name is Dave, and I have done the \"2/4 LHE staredown\"

A couple years ago I was playing in the 4-8 game at Mandalay Baya and was hammered and playing really aggressive and catching cards and basically being an first rate a-hole. This older guy chewing on a cigar would stare me down each of the 12 times that I raised his blind. I would just laugh and say something stupid.

3 limpers before me and I raise with Q6. Cigar guy 3 bets from the BB. Everyone calls. Flop comes A66. Cigar guy bets two callers, I raise, he 3 bets and I cap that $%^. Turn is the case 6. He bets, fold, I raise he 3 bets and I cap. River is a brick. He bets again, I raise, he 3 bets while staring a hole right through me. I laugh and ask the dealer how long we can keep raising. She answers as long as you still have chips in front of you. If it's heads-up you can go all night. So I 4-bet, and this guy is really staring at me now and I ask him "How many sixes are in this deck??" He looks really pissed and 5 bets. I of course 6-bet and he calls. I flip over my quads and he shows AA. He then tilts off about 2 more racks while staring at me the whole time. I proceed to get even more drunk and steam off most of what I won with my 1 outer.