View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Ann Coulter is a Stupid Bitch

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, you just proved me point. The tribal rivalries between the Hutus and the Tutsi's had way more to do with what happened than people on the radio. The conditions already existed for it to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]And the same conditions don't exist (furthered along by people like Coulter) here?

And they weren't "tribes". They were just one group of people split in two by the Belgians and set against each other to assist in conquering and controlling them.[ QUOTE ]
Funny, I never took you to be a member of the hysteria wing of the Democratic party.

[/ QUOTE ]Explain this. There must be something in my post you didn't understand.

As I said before, it's disgust, not fear.[ QUOTE ]
I grew up in the deep South, and am well acquainted with the general ignorance of some of those in our society. Heck, I once got attacked by a group of good ol' boys for driving my black teammates home from basketball practice. But thanks for the advice to get out more.
Yes, there are ignorant people who take her seriously. But they will never amount to more than a minority of this country, unable to affect any type of true societal upheaval. Get a grip man.

[/ QUOTE ]Never say never. The Civil War was only a few generations ago.

Perhaps they won't form into a national movement, but I have a gay friend who had to have reconstructive surgery after being beaten for being gay. That's the culture Ann Coulter promotes. Tell him she and Hannity and Michael Savage are harmless people just having an honest laugh.[ QUOTE ]
Of the members of the left wing blogsphere who make comments like Bush engineered 9/11 or that all Republicans are racists and Nazis, etc.

Here is someone you can start with.

Why Americans hate Democrats

[/ QUOTE ]Now that is something that can be fairly compared with Ann Coulter (although it lacks her bloodthirsty flair)- but Al Franken would never say something like that and is not Coulter's equal.