View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 01:00 PM

Default Re: Understanding Sharia

>>Makes a very strong case to my assertion that the only way to deal effectively with Islamists is to KILL every single one of them.<<

I am a liberal. A proud liberal. And it saddens me to say that I agree with this statement 100%.

Radical islam is the biggest genuine threat to liberal values in the world today - and civilized values as well. And it seems that many in the West are drastically and fatally underestimating how pervasive these values are throughout the islamic world, and the rapididy and extent to which these radical islamic ideas are gaining traction.

Historically, when confronted with evil, the only effective way to fight this evil is to reach deep into our collective Shadow, and mirror the evil of the enemy in order to defeat him (e.g. the massive firebombings of Dresden and Tokyo, and the nuclear vaporizing of two Japanese cities by allied forces in WWII).

Fighting radical Islam will be long, bloody, vicious, and brutal. Many, perhaps many millions will die, and many more will suffer greatly. But if we don't fight with everything we have - brutally, relentlessly, and viciously, the result will be much worse in terms of human suffering.

No retreat. No compromise. No surrender.

Victory or death.